Below you will find a list events, publications, awards and news articles associated with our lab.
- September 2016: Dr. Aronoff awarded Addison B. Scoville Jr. Endowed Chair in Medicine.
- March 2015: Dr. Aronoff and some of his team members (Lauren Tetz and Lisa Rogers) attend the 62nd Society of Reproductive Investigations annual scientific meeting in San Francisco, California, with 3 posters being presented.
- November 2013: Dr. Aronoff organizes the Pre3 initiative, an interdisciplinary group of faculty and trainees with a shared interest in reducing the burden of adverse pregnancy outcomes and prematurity through discovery, innovation, implementation, and education.
- September 2013: Aronoff Lab relocated to Vanderbilt University, where Dr. Aronoff is named Director of the Division of Infectious Diseases in the School of Medicine.
- July 1, 2013: Rogers, LM manuscript accepted for publication in the American Journal of Reproductive Immunology.
- June 7, 2013: Mason, KL manuscript accepted for publication in the Journal of Immunology.
- March 2013: David Aronoff is mentioned in The University Record.
- February 2013: Soares, EM manuscript accepted for publication in the Journal of Immunology.
- October 15, 2012: NEW GRANT obtained aims to prevent preterm birth - GAPPS and Project Website.
- August 2012: Award given to Lisa Rogers for BEST POSTER at Infectious Disease Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology, titled 'Human Macrophage Phagocytosis of Group A Streptococcus is Suppressed by PGE2 and Intracellular cAMP Signalling'.
- August 2012: Infectious Disease Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology Travel Award and Invited Speaker - Katie Mason, PhD.
- 2012: Grant awarded to Elyara Soares, titled "Leukotriene Signaling and Immunoregulation in Postpartum Streptococcus Infection", funded through The ISID Fellowship Program.
- 2011-2014: NIH-T32 Postdoctoral Training Fellowship – Pulmonary and Critical Care, Katie Mason, PhD.